ECSS membership offers the following benefits:
HIGH QUALITY, INNOVATIVE SCIENCE
- Reduced registration fees at our annual congress
- Full access to the European Journal of Sport Science (EJSS) online, including back issues plus bimonthly hard copies (when ordered) and latest articles (including DOI) published ahead of print
- Discounted books from Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group
- Access to additional selected journals from Routledge, Taylor & Francis
- Review new book releases from Routledge, Taylor & Francis
- Discount on language checking, proofreading, and editing of papers and conference presentations - offered by JM Proofreading & Editing
- Latest ECSS news and information
- Participation in the ECSS Young Investigators Award (YIA) – only members are eligible to enter the YIA competition
- Full access to ECSS.tv providing live streams and recordings of scientific presentations, lectures, and sessions of the annual congresses of the ECSS
- Full access to the JOBS page to advertise and search for sport science-related employment opportunities and funding
- Full use of the EVENTS platform to promote and search for sport science-related congresses, symposia and tutorials
- Full access to our DATABASE including all abstracts published at former ECSS congresses
The first step is to create your ECSS account. Your account is your gateway to all membership benefits. Membership payment is a precondition.
ECSS Member (€100 per year)
To become an ECSS member, you must hold a university-level degree in the field of sport and exercise science or its sub-disciplines.
ECSS Student Member (€50 per year)
Student members are undergraduate or postgraduate students in the field of sport and exercise science and its sub-disciplines. Student members are entitled to all membership benefits.
Please note that we only accept international student IDs for student registration. An international student ID is available for every student worldwide and it provides you with many discounts on hostels, restaurants, museums and more. You can easily obtain your international student ID by visiting www.isic.org.